The Arts Council Windsor & Region is a non-profit, charitable organization that depends on its volunteers to help keep things running. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic helping hands to aid in the delivery of our programming, help around the office, in ArtSpeak Gallery or at our offsite events. If you are someone who likes meeting new people and learning new skills, volunteering with the ACWR would be a great fit for you. We also are a good source for connections to volunteer opportunities at other arts organizations and businesses in Windsor Essex. Volunteer with ACWR and get connected to your arts community!
The ACWR encourages the involvement of volunteers at all levels of the organization and in a variety of programs and activities. We can best achieve our mission and goals through the active participation of volunteers from the community we serve.
- Volunteering can be done at times to suit you and your family
- You can learn new and useful skills when you volunteer
- Volunteering can give you work experience or go towards high school community volunteer hours
- Volunteers will be able to practice their English and/or French
- Volunteers can take on duties in our gallery, office, committees, board or join us at outreach events around the region
How do I get involved?
Fill out a volunteer application (below), and email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in joining our team as a volunteer. We’ll follow up to schedule a meeting, at which we will have a chat about your skills, goals, and availability. After that we’ll do our best to find a good fit for you within our organization. Below you will also find a link to current volunteer positions available and our volunteer policy.
The ACWR recognizes the benefits of accepting volunteers as documented in the Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement 2012.
For more information on Volunteering and a list of current opportunities please email email@example.com