Located at 1942 Wyandotte St E in Windsor the Artspeak Gallery has been a feature of the Walkerville area for over 20 years. Artspeak Gallery is a non-juried rental space for all artists to exhibit their work, host poetry readings, lectures, concerts, film screenings and more. The Artspeak Gallery is organized and managed by the Arts Council Windsor and Region (ACWR).
Why rent our space?
- ACWR takes zero commission on sales during your show
- Street level location with plenty of street parking and an after hours lot behind our building (accessible from Kildare Rd.)
- ACWR staff supervision of the space during regular office hours (additional and weekend hours are left to the discretion of the exhibitor)
- 24 hour key access to the gallery allowing you to plan and facilitate your own reception
- Inclusion in ACWR’s weekly Arts Notes email newsletter and on the ACWR website (lead time permitting)
- ArtSpeak Gallery is unjuried
- From emerging to established, our gallery is suitable for any level of artist, ACWR offers resources to exhibitors to help make your exhibition the best it can be
Currently booking into 2019.
Weekly Rentals (Sunday 1 pm – Sunday 11 am)
Members: $150 per week
Non Members: $200 per week
*Please note: Due to the fact that ArtSpeak is in high demand, the ACWR will not allow an artist to rent more than one week per calendar year.
Interested in booking?
Below is our gallery calendar. The “busy” sections show where bookings have already been confirmed. If you see an open week that you like, contact us at email@example.com to inquire about booking. Please note: ArtSpeak is in high demand and we do our best to be sure it’s available for as many artists as is possible in one year. Therefore one artist may not rent more than one week in a calendar year.
Resources for Exhibitors
- Artist Timeline (pdf)
A step by step checklist of things to do to prepare for an exhibition.
- OAC Exhibition Assistance Grant
Supports Ontario-based artists and artist collectives working in visual arts, craft and media art practices in the presentation of their artwork in a confirmed public exhibition.
- Gallery Dimensions