ACWR invites you to host your very own Window Exhibition at our very own ArtSpeak Gallery!
The ArtSpeak Gallery’s window space is available for rental! Due to COVID-19, the ACWR has had to unfortunately post-pone all in-person exhibitions in the gallery space. As an alternative, we are providing the opportunity for our community to rent the window spaces in beautiful Walkerville!
What is included with a Window Exhibition?
Window Exhibitions are a total of 2 weeks long. Artists will receive a key to the ArtSpeak Gallery to install their exhibition in the window spaces. Tools, paint and PPE are provided by ACWR. In addition to having your work on display to passersby, ACWR will also promote your exhibition on all social media platforms and will create a video preview of your exhibition as additional marketing and exposure support.
A $50.00 key deposit is required but is returned to the artist at the end of the exhibition, once the space is returned the way the artist received it.
Why rent our space?
- ACWR takes zero commission on sales during your show
- Street-level location with plenty of street parking and an after-hours lot behind our building (accessible from Kildare Rd.)
- Key access to the gallery allowing you to adjust your work at any time
- Inclusion in ACWR’s weekly Arts Notes email newsletter and on the ACWR website (lead time permitting)
- ArtSpeak Gallery is unjuried
- From emerging to established, our gallery is suitable for any level of artist, ACWR offers resources to exhibitors to help make your exhibition the best it can be
Currently booking 2021 Window Exhibitions. Stay tuned for 2022 full Gallery bookings.
Please contact Kaitlyn Karns at firstname.lastname@example.org for rental fees and available dates. Please note that we are looking to schedule artists as soon as April 19, 2021.