CAAF is thrilled to host our second annual Petits Masterpieces and we are looking for artists of all ages and skill levels to create original works of art in the form of postcards.
The postcards will be sold for $20 each and participating artists will receive half of the proceeds from the sale of their postcard, with the rest going to support EAR (Elephant Artist Relief). Provided that guidelines are followed, all postcards submitted will be displayed and offered for sale on the website.
- Artists are asked to create an original postcard in any medium, no larger than 5” x 7”. Keep in mind the work will be sent in an envelope through the post.
- Submissions must be one of a kind, original artworks. Photographic reproductions/scans of original work will not be accepted. All artwork must be the original work of the submitting artist.
- Limited edition photographs and prints are acceptable.
Submissions must include:
- A high quality photograph of their postcard (see guidelines below).
- Name and contact information.
- Artwork title and medium.
Submitted photographs of the artwork will be displayed on the website so must be of good quality and must accurately represent your artwork.
Copyright remains with the artist. However, artwork images submitted to CAAF may be used as part of the promotion and publicity for present and future communications via—including but not limited to—CAAF’s website, email, social media, and television.
Deadline to submit is June 7, 2021.
To Submit fill out the form including the above information. Once submitted, please carefully mail or drop off your artwork to CAAF before June 15, 2021.
Calgary Allied Arts Foundation
Suite #435, 1721 29th Ave. SW
Calgary, AB T2T 6T7
Petits Masterpieces online shop will go live June 28, 2021.
Submit now at form.jotform.com.