The 5th edition of Open Streets, presented by the City of Windsor is taking place on Sunday, September 22, 2019. The Downtown Windsor BIA is looking to activate the space on University Avenue between Pelissier Street and Freedom Way with a mini Arts Fair. The event will run from 10AM-2PM. Set up will be from 9AM-10AM and tear down will be from 2PM-3PM.
Artists are invited to set up a FREE 10′ x 10′ booth/exhibit. A deposit of $25 will secure your spot and will be refunded in full after you have set up your booth/event space on September 22. You will be required to provide your own tent, table(s) and chairs together with signing a
community partner waiver indemnifying the City. You should also be offering some type of simple participatory activation as part of your booth – i.e. skills share – painting demo, colouring station etc.
All Activities must meet the following criteria;
- Be free
- Focus on health, physical activity, arts or culture
- Be participatory
- Be feasible
- Be able to engage large audiences
- Be accessible for people of all ages and abilities
- Pop-up in nature – quickly and easily set up and take down by you
- Self-contained – minimal or no need for a power supply etc.
- Not involve alcohol, horses or inflatables (e.g. bouncing castle)
Space is limited. If you are interested in participating, please complete the attached registration form and email it to email@example.com before August 31, 2019. To learn more about Open Streets please visit Open Streets Windsor 2019.
APPLICATION FORM :