Now open for applications, deadline is October 10, 2019 at 1 pm.
The program funds the work of Ontario-based Indigenous curators and curators who are people of colour. It aims to increase the ability of Ontario public galleries, artist-run centres and other organizations to present projects by Indigenous curators and curators who are people of colour in contexts determined by the participants. The program supports relationship building between curators, galleries, and audiences. There are two categories to choose from:
- Curatorial projects by Indigenous curators: maximum $30,000 request
- Curatorial projects by curators who are people of colour: maximum $30,000 request
Online Application Notes:
- This is a shared application between the curator and the organization, with either the curator or organization as the lead applicant.
- The lead applicant must initiate the application in Nova. The non-lead co-applicant will be asked to confirm their participation in the application.
- The curator and the organization will both answer application questions.
- If awarded, the lead applicant will receive the grant cheque and complete the final report.
Please review the full program eligibility criteria prior to application, found on the Curatorial Projects web page.
If you have questions about the program please directly contact Zhe Gu, Visual Arts Officer, at 416-969-7459 | toll-free 1-800-387-0058 ext. 7459, or ZGu@arts.on.ca
Media Arts Officer | Responsable des arts médiatiques
Ontario Arts Council | Conseil des arts de l’Ontario | www.arts.on.ca
tel | tél. 416-969-7453 | toll-free | sans frais 1-800-387-0058 ext. | poste 7453