On behalf of the ACWR we would like to thank you for being so patient with us during these trying times. As we continue to navigate the many steps to reopening, I am happy to inform you that we are now accepting gallery bookings for 2022! In order to secure your desired dates, we are asking artists to make a deposit (half of the total booking amount). Contracts will not be sent out at this time as things are changing so frequently with health and safety protocols, but I will ensure that you will receive a contract by the new year.
Here are a few things to keep in mind surrounding ACWR gallery bookings:
The gallery is available for bookings of one or two week periods (Sunday to Sunday) and keys must be picked up/ dropped off during staff hours.
Due to the number of inquiries, each artist is limited to one booking within the calendar year for a maximum of 2 consecutive weeks.
Daily individual rate – $30/day for members; $40/day for non-members;
Weekly individual rate – $150/week for members; $200/week for non-members;
The Remaining payment is due no less than 6 weeks before the dates of the show.
The month of May is reserved for our 2020 FREESPACE artist residency.
Why rent our space?
- ACWR takes zero commission on sales during your show
- Street level location with plenty of street parking and an after hours lot behind our building (accessible from Kildare Rd.)
- ACWR staff supervision of the space during regular office hours (additional and weekend hours are left to the discretion of the exhibitor)
- 24 hour key access to the gallery allowing you to plan and facilitate your own reception
- Inclusion in ACWR’s weekly Arts Notes email newsletter and on the ACWR website (lead time permitting)
- ArtSpeak Gallery is unjuried
- From emerging to established, our gallery is suitable for any level of artist, ACWR offers resources to exhibitors to help make your exhibition the best it can be
- ACWR offers feedback and art consultations if requested by the artist
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Kaitlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org