Each year Alberta Printmakers (A/P) hosts a print exchange, exhibition, and sale to showcase the work of local and international printmakers, and to raise vital funds toward A/P’s operations and programming.
Who Should Participate
- This opportunity is open to all artists working in print-based media, from anywhere around the globe.
- This includes print-artists of all experience levels, from the very beginner to expert (that means you—we want to see your awesome prints).
- Whether you are working in a studio setting or from home, all forms of print-based processes are welcome.
- All participants in this exchange will submit an edition of 10 8” x 10” prints.
- One copy of each submission will be included in an international group exhibition, on display in A/P’s Main Space Gallery and online from December 4 to 19, 2020.
- Each participant will receive a selection of eight original prints from other submissions, selected at random, mailed directly to you in December.
- To raise funds, A/P retains two copies of each edition to sell and auction. All funds raised directly support A/P operations and programs that serve the local Calgary community and beyond.
For more information, visit albertaprintmakers.com.
Deadline to Secure Participation: Complete the registration form no later than November 25, 2020.
For registration, visit form.jotform.com
All artwork must be hand-delivered or postmarked no later than December 1, 2020.
We look forward to seeing your submission this year!