Deadline for Submissions: July 15, 2020
Contact: Mariana Muñoz Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 204 779-6253
Martha Street Studio exhibits a wide range of print-based work from traditional to contemporary, including work that pushes the limits of what is considered printmaking. CARFAC fees are paid for selected exhibitions. We are currently programming for the year 2021/22.
To propose a solo or group exhibition, email your submission to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Gallery Submission.’ Please refer to the Submission Requirements below. If you are unable to send your proposal by email you can mail it to:
Gallery Programming, c/o Martha Street Studio, 11 Martha Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1A2
Please include the following as a single PDF:
- Project proposal – please indicate if you are open to a solo exhibition, group exhibition, or both (max 1 page)
- Artist statement (may include artist bio) (max 1 page)
- CV with contact information (max 3 pages)
- Support material (see below)
- Image list corresponding to support material including title, medium, dimensions, and date
- Up to 12 jpeg images (1024 pixels x 1024 pixels maximum size per image)
- Up to 5 minutes of video (sent by Vimeo, Youtube, or Google drive link; or on USB)
- Optional: Up to 2 items of extra support material such as proposed layout, essays, or reviews (max 5 pages for each written material)
In an effort to make the submission process more accessible, we also accept applications in video format. Video applications are not to exceed 10 minutes and may be submitted as Vimeo, Youtube, or Google drive links. Video applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the above address on USB.
Please see the Gallery page on our website for a downloadable floorplan of the gallery: www.printmakers.mb.ca/gallery/submissions/