Thursday & Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday & Sunday 11pm -6pm plus occasional evenings as/if required
**Mandatory June 28, 29, 30
Under the direction of the LAC Director, the Program Outreach Coordinator will coordinate the SEAA/LAC community outreach and community engagement initiatives; will work to increase the organization’s presence in the community and online.
Responsible to the Director, the Program Outreach Coordinator will develop and execute effective community outreach initiativeswhich build new relationships and enhance existing relationships with patrons, businesses and organizations; develop and deliver marketing and advertising strategieswhich increase awareness of all SEAA/LAC programs and services and attract greater sponsors and donors; use traditional media and social media to enhance SEAA/LAC’s visibility within the community; assist in and day to day operations of the Leamington Arts Centre; maintain a positive and professional attitude; display productive and accurate workmanship; adhere to SEAA/LAC policies and bylaws.
· Post-secondary student;enrolled in a BA, BFA, MA or MFA program in Fine Art, Art History, Film,
Communications Studies, Media Arts or related program of study are preferred
· High level of initiative, independence and ability work with minimal to no supervision display
professional, productive and accurate workmanship and organizational skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· High degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and social media expertise
· Experience in graphics applications, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator are an asset
· A reliable mode/means of transportation
· Between the age of 15 and 30, Canadian citizens or permanent residents or have official refugee
protection status under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (foreign students are not
eligible)and are legally entitled to work in Canada, according to relevant provincial/territorial
legislation and regulations.
Interested persons may submit their resumes and cover letter in doc., docx. or pdf format ONLY to: Chad Riley, Director firstname.lastname@example.org drop off in person.Applications accepted until suitable candidate is found.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interests, however only those under consideration will be contacted.