This project is made available through funding from the Federal Government. You must be 30 or younger inclusive of the whole contracted 8 weeks and are legal to work in Canada.
The successful applicants will be responsible for creating and posting content on social media platforms; completing daily website updates; general office and gallery duties, helping with the organization of the ACWR office and ultimately working as a team member with all staff and volunteers at the Arts Council Windsor & Region. Ideally, the successful applicant will be well versed in running social media campaigns and increasing social media engagement and audiences.
Opens May 31// Interviews June 22 & 23 // Start date July 4 for 8 weeks
Eligibility Requirements/ Skills and Qualifications
– Must be under 30 years of age
– Has an undergraduate degree or is currently completing a degree in Business/ Marketing or in the Creative Arts (Visual Arts, Drama, Music etc.)
– Has an understanding of social media management and marketing skills
– Is familiar with Google-powered tools (Docs, Drive, Sheets)
– Has knowledge/ experience working with WordPress, Hootsuite, Mailchimp (Which is a plus)
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
– Detail-oriented and a strong team player
– Self-starter who can work independently
– Must be able to work remotely/ hybrid
Please send an updated CV, Cover Letter with the subject line “Social Media Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
** The applications will close on June 14, 2022, at 5:00 pm.
Please note that the ACWR is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.