We’re looking for a multi-talented individual who has a skillset that includes 2D animation, website design, and graphic design. Your role will require you to use critical thinking, creativity and technology to bring projects to life. You love collaborating and working together as a team but can also pick up a project and run with it on your own if required.
You feel comfortable and can clearly communicate your decision making and thought process to clients and fellow teammates. Your design background allows you to bring new and creative ideas to the table that are not only functional but also visually awesome. You’re passionate about what you do, are highly motivated, and you get the job done. You have an existing portfolio and work experience that would allow you to join our team and hit the ground running.
So basically, we’re looking for a unicorn.
If this describes you, and you have so much skill it’s falling out of your pockets then please go ahead and click that apply button, you magical creature.
- Minimum of two years proven experience working with corporate/retail clients.
- A portfolio that sells itself.
- Knowledge and proven application of storytelling as a part of design.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture of what you are trying to accomplish with a project.
- Collaboration with project managers and directly with clients is part of the role so people skills is a must.
- Ability to provide value by bringing new ideas to the team on how to improve the quality of our work and processes.
- Depending on your skillset web design and 2D animation are the primary tasks we’re looking for but great graphic design skills is a huge bonus.
For questions and to apply for the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the full job description, visit ca.indeed.com.
To apply for this position please send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio details.
Application open until filled.
V Strategies is a Calgary based video agency that offers competitive salary, benefits package, and a flexible work schedule. We work on some very cool projects including our latest venture, plantsie.com, and provide the opportunity for significant career growth for the right individual.
This is a paid position with a salary range of $25/hour to $40/hour depending on experience.