Based in beautiful South Etobicoke and steps away from Lake Ontario, Lakeshore Arts is looking to recruit a new Executive Director. The Executive Director provides overall strategic guidance and planning in all organizational activities. This individual will lead a team of managers who oversee programs, operations and communications.
Position Type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: $65,000 to $70,000 per annum with vacation + a comprehensive benefits plan
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operations and senior management role
- Experience working or volunteering in the non-profit sector
- Demonstrated ability to manage key constituent relationships
- Strong knowledge of fiscal management and responsibility
- High level of integrity, transparency, confidentiality and accountability
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills
- Demonstrated change management skills through negotiation and facilitation
- Track record of improving operational productivity and performance
- Demonstrated visible and engaged collaborative leadership style
- Proven effective communicator
- Experience in government relations and advocacy
- Practical experience handling HR issues at a management level
To Apply: If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter as a single document pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews will tentatively take place the weeks of June 15 and 22, 2020.
LSA is an equal opportunity employer and we approach hiring practices through an equity lens and pledge to: include a salary range or rate of pay in job postings when possible, provide transparency in hiring timeline and dates, offer an opportunity for feedback for candidates who attend interviews, make any accommodations possible during the recruitment and hiring process and continually make improvements to break down barriers to employment.
Please note, our office is on a second story walk-up that isn’t wheelchair accessible or may be difficult for those with mobility limitations.
For more information about Lakeshore Arts, please visit our website: www.lakeshorearts.ca