POP Up Dates:
Saturday May 21, 2022, 10-5pm (Rain Date May 28th)
Saturday June 18, 2022, 10-5pm (Rain Date June 25th)
Saturday September 10, 10-5pm (Rain Date September17th)
Saturday October 22, 10-5pm (Rain Date Oct 29th, coincides with a pub crawl & Halloween Event)
Walkerville Art Walk – In Coordination with the City of Windsor’s Hiram Walker Birthday Celebration
Friday July 1, 2022, 4-10pm
Saturday July 2, 2022, 10-7pm
POP Up Vendor Locations:
Vendors will be placed within Wyandotte Street on the sidewalks between Devonshire Rd and Gladstone OR in the parking lot on the corner of Kildare and Wyandotte. There will be small clusters of makers along the sidewalk between businesses throughout the BIA. Note: This is not a street closure event.
Walkerville Art Walk IS a street Closure event from Gladstone to Devonshire, and Devonshire to Riverside Dr. Vendors will be placed on the street along Wyandotte St from Gladstone to Devonshire Rd OR in the parking lots on the corner of Kildare and Wyandotte with programming. The road will be closed for the duration of the event.
POP up event:
$65 per day. Payment is due 48 hours from when you receive an acceptance email.
* choice between 8ft table space (no tent req) OR 10×10 tent space
Walkerville Art Walk:
$165 for the 2 day event OR $90 for Sat ONLY (Limited Spaces)
* 10×10 tent space Only
Requirements: All of these events are outdoors.
* Vendors are to provide their own 10×10 tent (if applicable), tables & chairs for the event. Along with any display items you may need with table cloths to the ground.
* Overnight security will be provided during Art Walk.
* Vendors must stay for the entire duration of the event.
* Vendors must adhere to COVID protocols issued by the Windsor Essex Health Unit. We have consulted the Windsor Essex Health Unit on the layout of the event to be safe for both vendors and shoppers. We will have signage for vendor areas for COVID protocols. All subject to change as restrictions lift**
* If accepted you will receive a confirmation email with all details & payment deadlines.
* We will create a waitlist if any cancelations occur. Payment secures your space in the market.
* The Walkerville BIA will promote the event on social media as well as have a facebook event page which you can share with your following.