The Vaughan International Film Festival (VFF), based in a neighbouring city of Toronto, is a not-for-profit organization highly invested in securing the future of the short film industry. Through public film screenings, scholarship opportunities, as well as engaging and informative panels, webinars and industry events, VFF strives to support both experienced and aspiring filmmakers.
VFF is excited to continue to offer a platform for creators to share their work by opening their Creative Bubble space to them, allowing a wide range of artistic mediums to be showcased. This will provide an opportunity for artists to have exposure within the community and expand their networks.
This second show of a new quarterly feature will be black and white cinematography. Photographers of all practice levels are encouraged to submit their work that will be on display from January 15, 2023 – April 15, 2023 at the Vaughan Film Festival head office.
To submit your work and receive a submission package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit work is December 30, 2022 11:59pm.
- Each artist may submit digital images for up to 3 artworks
- Digital images must be submitted in a .jpg format.
- Images should be labeled as follows: LastName_FirstName_ArtworkTitle
- Artworks must be original.
- Artworks must have been created within the last two years
- Photography work must be framed and ready to hang
- Artist Statement, Bio, and CV are required.
- There are no artist fees for submitting or displaying your work
Submissions are complete after the following:
- Application form is completed.
- Digital images in a .jpg format are received.
Address: 7675 ON-27 #22B, Woodbridge, ON L4L 4M5
For more information and to receive the submission form, please email: email@example.com
Gallery Contact: Stefano Bove, Gallery Curator