SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 14TH @ 11:59pm
Doin’ the Louvre is Artcite’s 41st annual holiday showcase and FUN(d)raising event! We can’t wait to see you all back in the gallery for our final exhibition of the year.
DTL offers an opportunity to artists from our membership to exhibit and sell their work during our winter holiday showcase launching on November 25th, 2022. Members 18 years and older are welcome to submit! Please purchase your membership through our website, or inquire to see if your current membership is still valid. Did we mention 100% of the proceeds go to the artist?
Here’s the scoop:
– Each artist is eligible to submit up to 4 individual works for the exhibition, each work requires its own submission form
– All works are to be priced at $1,000 or less
– All works must be 16″ x 20″ or smaller when unframed
– All works must arrive with hanging hardware already installed (Wire, hooks, etc.)
*****WE WILL NOT HANG ARTWORK THAT DOES NOT HAVE HANGING HARDWARE. THIS INCLUDES CANVASES AND WOOD PANELS.YOU MUST ADD HANGING HARDWARE BEFORE IT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT DROP OFF.*****
– Reproductions and prints of the artist’s original works are accepted, and if you are submitting editions, we will hang one (1) print and accept up to an additional 4 of the same print to be available for sale at the front desk. Unframed prints will be hung with magnets or bulldog clips if another method is not specified by the artist.
IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT EDITION PRINTS:
Reproductions and prints of the artist’s original works are accepted, however, submission details change (see below).
– For each edition, fill out an individual submission form.