Windsor, ON – Arts Council Windsor & Region (ACWR) is proud to continue to host the annual winter exhibition Mistletoe & Snow, online from November 9 until December 9, 2021! All artwork is for sale. Please note that all pieces for sale must be tangible (i.e. no tickets to a future concert or exhibition please!)
Why Online? COVID-19 is a day-to-day situation, our first priority is the health and safety of you, the Windsor-Essex community. Mistletoe & Snow (online) is an exclusive showcase to highlight the creativity of ACWR members and the Windsor-Essex arts community.
Due to the cancellation of other art sales, walks, and festivals, this year the ACWR is opening up this call to ALL artists in our community.
Please see specific details below for non-members of the ACWR.
Submissions Deadline: November 7, 2021
Submission Form: HERE
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION:
– OPEN to ALL members of our community
– All media and styles accepted
– All media sizes accepted
– All media set at any price
– All artwork must be for sale (Participating artists who are current members of ACWR agree to receive 90% of proceeds and the ACWR receives 10% for administrative costs. Participating artists who are NOT a member of ACWR agree to receive 80% of proceeds and the ACWR receives 20% for administrative costs).
– LIMIT OF 2 PIECES PER ARTIST
– Submission Form: HERE
– Media must be submitted as a high-quality photo/scan of work (at least 72dpi)
– Media (3D work: jewelry, sculpture, cd’s and books) must have a considered/neutral background
– Media multiples (ie. copies of books, cards/postcards, CDs) allow for 10x copies for sale
– ACWR may request a retake if an improved image is required
– Label image file: TitleofWork_ArtistName_Year
– Sales will be completed at the end of the exhibition period
– Pick-up/Drop-off of sold work will be organized at the end of the exhibition period
– Social Distancing + COVID-19 boundaries will be the focus of this exchange
– Participating artists who are current members of ACWR agree to receive 90% of proceeds and the ACWR receives 10% for administrative costs. Participating artists who are NOT a member of ACWR agree to receive 80% of proceeds and the ACWR receives 20% for administrative costs.
Would like to become a member of the ACWR? Join HERE
Arts Council Windsor & Region reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline any works it feels does not meet the above criteria.