Call for Artists
58th Toronto Outdoor Art Fair
Accepting applications until March 6, 2019
We invite visual artists working in all mediums and makers in craft & design from across Canada and beyond, to submit applications to Canada’s largest and longest-running juried outdoor art fair. The 58th Toronto Outdoor Art Fair takes place at Nathan Phillips Square, July 12-14, 2019 and attracts over 115,000 art enthusiasts and collectors locally and internationally.
Application Fee: $50 Regular, $30 Students.
Late fees apply beginning March 1, 2019 12:00 AM
Why should you apply?
- Keep 100% of your profits! Our visitors spend over $2 million on buying art.
- Showcase your work at Canada’s best-attended not-for-profit art fair without breaking the bank. We have affordable booth packages to fit your budget.
- Win one of our prestigious awards. Last year we awarded $40,000 cash and in-kind.
- Benefit from our multi-platform marketing and media campaign on subways, newspapers, radio stations, social media and more.
- Build your network by meeting exceptionally talented artists, art professionals and prospective clients.
What do we offer?
- Team of 200 volunteers to help you load in and out and booth sit over the weekend
- Professional, secure onsite storage (limited spots available)
- Online portfolio and year-round exposure on our Artist Directory
- Discounted hotel offer (walking distance to site), tent rentals, overnight parking and custom framing
- Accessibility support for deaf artists and artists with disabilities*
- ‘Booth Camp’ professional development session with industry experts
- Early access for artists who are bringing their own tents on Thursday night
- Artist Handbook – an outdoor art fair survival guide
* Our venue at Nathan Phillips Square is fully accessible. Artists who require accessibility support can be eligible for additional assistance through our Art Encounters program. Please contact us directly for more information.
Contact us at email@example.com or 416 408 2754
Toronto Outdoor Art Fair is Canada’s largest, longest-running juried contemporary outdoor art fair. Founded in 1961, Toronto Outdoor Art Fair was established to put contemporary visual artists and makers at the front and centre of their works, and to nurture artistic excellence and artists’ entrepreneurial spirit. This free public event showcases works by over 360contemporary visual artists and makers, ranging in medium from painting, photography, and mixed media to jewellery and ceramics, and attracts 115,000 visitors each year to Nathan Phillips Square. The Toronto Outdoor Art Fair is a charitable nonprofit organization.
Toronto Outdoor Art Fair
401 Richmond Street West, Unit 264
Toronto, ON M5V 3A8
416-408-2202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram @TOAEART