ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition
THE LINE Contemporary Art Space, London . March 19 – April 17 2020
Deadline: March 01 2020
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Mercato Metropolitano and YMX Arts, is selecting all interesting photography, painting, installation/sculpture, video art and performance art works to include in the next exhibition THE EXTENDED BODY – MIXING CULTURES that will be held in London, at THE LINE Contemporary Art Space from March 19 to April 17 2020.
THE EXTENDED BODY – MIXING CULTURES will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– cinema room dedicated to video screenings and performances
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artists
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibitions
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– daily refreshment stand available during the opening times
– a dedicated live interview on MM Radio, published also on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
THE EXTENDED BODY – MIXING CULTURES is an exhibition of contemporary art, focused on the human body as a changing system that connects us with other bodies and spaces to perceive the surrounding reality; a strong communication system with its own language and infinite ways of expression.
We invite artists to analyze the hidden parts of our identities, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness.
Deadline for applications is March 01 2020 (11.59 PM of your local time)
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org