Call for Vendors – Local artisans, designers and makers.
The City of Windsor invites local artisans, designers, makers and local food/beverage vendors to join in the celebration of Bright Lights Windsor 2018.
As part of the 2018 festivities, the City of Windsor will be hosting the WE Made It: Holiday Market sponsored by Tourism Windsor Essex Pelee Island and in partnership with Urban Art Market & Rose City Etsy Team. The market will be a destination for visitors at Bright Lights Windsor to purchase items from local makers and artisans while enjoying local food amongst the spectacular backdrop of thousands of lights and stunning displays.
WE Made It: Holiday Market will be open Friday and Saturday evenings 5:30-9pm starting December 7 and running through to December 28.
Vendor huts are individual wooden units that are approximately 10’ x 8’. Applications will be accepted for single vendor hut use or multi vendor hut use (max three vendors per hut).
- Deadline for Applications: November 9, 3:00 p.m.
- Late applications will be received, but acceptance will be based on jury results and availability of space.
- Priority access may be given to partners of the Tourism Windsor Essex W.E. Made It program. www.yqgmade.ca.
Click the Online vendor application.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING
- Applicants must currently reside in the region of Windsor/Essex.
- Applications will be juried; jury decisions are final.
- Applicant must be the sole designer/creator/producer of the work being produced.
- Accepted vendors must be in attendance at the festival and must staff their own booth.
- Vendors must exhibit the type of work/items approved in advance through this process.
- Each booth is intended for the accepted exhibitor(s) only.
- Vendors sharing booth space, without being assigned by the festival organizers, will be asked to leave.
- Successfully selected vendors will be required to provide a deposit of $25 per day. Deposits will be returned to all vendors post event.
- Two-week cancellation notice is required to cancel without forfeiting your deposit.
- All vendors are required to supply their own, tables, table cloths, chairs, etc.
- All vendors will be required to sign a vendor waiver. All food/beverage vendors will be required to supply a certificate of insurance and business license upon acceptance.
For further questions please contact email@example.com or call 519-253-2300 ext. 2726.