The City of Windsor invites local entertainers to join in the celebration of Bright Lights Windsor 2018.
Programming and activities will take place at Jackson Park between December 7, 2018 and January 6, 2019 at the Welcoming Gates with performances to occur on Fridays and Saturdays, between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Smaller groups may fill the role of wandering minstrels and provide entertainment between 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Honorariums are available for participating entertainers.
- Deadline for Applications: November 13, 3:00 p.m.
- Late applications will be received, but acceptance will be based on jury results and availability of space.
Click the Online entertainer application.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING
- Applicants must currently reside in the region of Windsor/Essex.
- Applications will be juried; jury decisions are final.
- Applicant must be a member of the entertainment and/or group.
- Entertainers performing in the park without festival approval will be removed.
- All accepted entertainers will be required to sign an artist agreement and waiver.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-253-2300 ext. 2726.