Come work with us!
The BIPOC Photo Mentorship program has outgrown its current administrative set up and we need some help to move it into a more sustainable structure. Exciting right? The job is an independent contract for approximately (on average) 8 hours a week for 8 weeks beginning June 21st. The pay is $25 per hour.
Responsibilities will include:
· Researching and building a sustainable online presence (website) for BPM.
· Organizing the administrative workflow of BPM, developing and implementing best practices in terms of attracting and maintaining mentees/mentors, communicating with mentees/mentors, and capturing statistics.
· Collecting and analyzing feedback from program participants.
· Helping to develop systems of communication and connection between would-be mentees, mentors and mentees who’ve been through the program.
· Gathering additional resources, creating an accessible repository online of relevant documents and opportunities.
· Finding opportunities for further community connection and engagement.
· Collaborating with Gallery 44 and BPM staff to deliver think tanks, outcomes conferences and a mentee symposium.
· Self-manage and regularly report your hours. There is no capacity for overtime.
· Highly organized, independent worker.
· Post-secondary education (either currently studying or a grad), ideal candidate is from a photography-based program.
· Experience in website build and organization an asset.
· Arts administration experience an asset.
· Toronto based is preferred but not necessary (work will most likely be completely remote).
Email Cover Letter and resume to email@example.com
Deadline: Sunday, June 20th, midnight.