Museumpros Art Services Inc invites application from qualified and interested candidates for the position of:
Location: Toronto, Keele St. and St. Clair Ave.
Salary: $25/hour or commensurate with experience
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Work week: approx. 40 hours, must be available to work evenings and weekends as projects require
Position start date: As soon as possible
Museumpros is Toronto’s premiere art services company serving regional, national and international clients. For 25 years, Museumpros has provided exemplary service and support for private/public institutions, private clients/collectors, art galleries, international art shippers, art fairs, and designers. Museumpros offers local and international art transport, art-handling, installation, storage, fabrication, framing, crating services, and much more.
Candidates must possess a post-secondary degree in a related field such as Museum Studies or Project Management. We are looking for people who are passionate about art, art handling and project coordinating to join our team. If you have hands on experience coordinating projects and are interested in expanding your repertoire with unique projects, we’d like to get to know you and discuss more about this opportunity.
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for planning and execution of projects to timelines and budgets
- Work with other supervisors on resource planning, availability, and allocation
- Translate project requirements into tasks; schedule and assign tasks to resources
- Review job safety needs and provide compliance requirements
- Communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track and analyze project performance
- Perform quality assurance
- Data entry for invoicing
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in diverse teams
- Knowledge of the fine art industry, art shipping, installation, construction/renovation skills an asset
- Knowledge of project management practices a strong asset.
- Valid G class driver’s license
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Only those applicants that qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Museumpros is committed to providing a supportive, inclusive and healthy work environment. Applications from visible and non-visible minorities, marginalized peoples and indigenous peoples are welcome.