Contract length: 9 weeks
Start Date: June 25, 2019
End Date: August 28th, 2019
Application Deadline: May 13th, 2019 @ 5pm
This position is made possible through Canada Summer Jobs. Students must meet ALL the criteria:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start (inclusive) of the employment
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
*International students are not eligible.
Job summary: Assist with coordination and management of ACWR’s programs and services.
- Answering email and phone inquiries
- Assist with coordination of summer cultural events
- Programming professional development workshop series
- Outreach to the community
Skills and Qualification:
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and a strong team player
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Experience with content management system (WordPress)
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Experience with Google drive an asset
- Access to a vehicle an asset
- Photoshop an asset
Remuneration: The Program Assistant will be compensated at $14/hr 30 hours/week
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put the job title in the subject line. You must indicate how you meet the mandatory criteria in your coverletter.