The Program Coordinator for the New Voices Community Arts Residency will work closely with the artist in residence and as a liaison with the local community. This position offers the unique opportunity to learn first-hand how to approach and develop a community-arts project by following and supporting it from its initial steps to completion.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
– Creating professional documentation of the residency process (photography, video, sound recording)
– Facilitation of community activities and acquiring of permits (if applicable)
– Collecting testimonials from participants, community members and business owners
– Tracking program metrics and participation in community programming
– Collaborating with the evaluation process at the end of each residency and at the end of the program
Technical skills include: Photography, video, sound recording, and being familiar with the use of various editing software.
Must also be:
– Resourceful and with a curious spirit
– Detail-oriented, and a strong team player
– Self-starter who can work independently
– Located in the Windsor-Essex region
Interviews will be conducted on June 6th & 7th.
Please send the following items prior to May 30th to email@example.com with the subject line, “Arts Residency – Program Coordinator”
– Cover Letter
– Sample of work (Photography, videography, documentation etc.)
17$/H x 12H/week (June 15 to Dec. 31)
** The applications will close on May 30, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Please note that the ACWR is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability or any other characteristic protected by local law.