- This event has passed.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS: ART COUNCIL WINDSOR & REGION
When: Wednesday December 11, 2019 at 6pm
Where: 1942 Wyandotte St. East
The Arts Council Windsor & Region is a community arts council and art service organisation, our mission is to enhance the economic and social well-being of the community by strengthening the arts through leadership, education, advocacy and promotion.
The Annual General Meeting of the members of the ACWR will be held at 1942 Wyandotte St. East, December 11, 2019 at 6:00 PM for the following purposes:
- to approve the Minutes of the December 5th, 2018 Annual General Meeting
- to elect Directors
- to receive the Annual Report on the activities of the ACWR for the year
- to receive the Treasurer’s report
- to appoint Accountants
- To ratify By-law amendment Article 5, Item 2.3
Submit any questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: “AGM” prior to December 11, 2019.
Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting and Review Engagement will be available at the door or upon request.
Anyone interested in standing for election should come prepared with
- Why are you interested in being on the Board?
- What is your past experience with board governance, ACWR, or the arts/community?
- What you hope to achieve by serving on the Board?
Immediately following the AGM will be the opening reception of the 100 Journals Project by Vanguard Youth Arts Collective. Music by Theodore Hogan.
December 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm