- This event has passed.
Start off our week on the right foot! Join us every on select Mondays of each month on Zoom for some mindful looking. Take a little extra time to look, listen, and relax with our team of educators and mindfulness guides. Through art and guided meditation, you’ll connect with yourself and others as you reflect on a work from the AGW collection or current exhibition.
Let’s develop an attitude of gratitude! Nominate or challenge a friend to attend! Let’s take care of ourselves and take care of our community. Share and tag a friend #agwtakingcare #mindfulmondays @agw401
– Mindful Mondays take place twice a month, through 2021
– Attendees register once and can choose one or more Webinar to attend.
– If you are able to support the Art Gallery of Windsor, please consider making a donation!
– A computer, tablet or smartphone with a good Internet connection. Optional: earphones
– The program will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom as a Webinar. Please download prior to the workshop.
– The Art Gallery of Windsor is committed to fostering a respectful online environment for all. Disrespectful conduct may result in participant removal from the Zoom webinar.
– Questions? Please email Sophie Hinch, Education and Public Programs Coordinator, at email@example.com
April 12 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Online event via Zoom