- This event has passed.
Eco Book Club
December 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join the Art Gallery of Windsor and the Windsor Public Library on every second Tuesday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm on ZOOM. Learn something new, engage in important conversations, examine artworks from the AGW permanent collection, and discover new resources from the Windsor Public Library’s catalogue. Everyone is welcome!
Register for the virtual Eco Book Club: HERE
– Tuesday, November 10: The Anthropocene: more than just climate change
– Tuesday, November 24: Eco-Friendly Living
– Tuesday, December 8: Ocean Health and Protecting our Waters
– Tuesday, December 22: Protecting Natural Spaces
– Tuesday, January 5: Leading voices for change
6:30 – 7pm: Introductions, new resources, and group discussion with the Windsor Public Library
7pm – 7:30pm: Artwork deep dive and interactive activity with the Art Gallery of Windsor
– A good internet connection
– A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone, earphones
– The workshop will be delivered via the video conferencing app Zoom. Please download prior to the book club.
– The AGW and the WPL is dedicated to creating and fostering a safe online environment. The book club will be monitored by AGW and WPL staff and volunteers to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants.
How to join: Once you have registered, you will be sent an email with all necessary information and details about how to access the virtual book club.
Book Lists: Eco Book Club participants may select items for discussion from the list below. Please choose at least one of the titles. Materials are available from the Windsor Public Library. For more assistance call the Windsor Public Library at 519-255-6770.
– Anthropocene: more than climate change: https://windsor.bibliocommons.com/list/share/71905666_greyhair/1756391759_anthropocene_more_than_climate_changev
– Eco-Living: https://windsor.bibliocommons.com/list/share/71905666_greyhair/1757009419_eco-living
Questions? Please contact Sophie Hinch, Education and Public Programs Coordinator, Art Gallery of Windsor, at email@example.com.
Art Gallery of Windsor ⋅ 519-977-0013 ⋅ firstname.lastname@example.org
Online event via Zoom